This article focus on how one can migrate from Thunderbird MBOX into Lotus Notes in a simplified way. Here we will provide you a complete detail about why users want to migrate from Thunderbird to Lotus Notes and how to perform Thunderbird to Lotus Notes conversion in a perfect and reliable manner.
Migration from one email application to another is a common requirement in today’s world that is full of so many email applications for the users ease. Therefore, as the requirement of a user changes their choice of email client also changes accordingly. One such type of migration is the Mozilla Thunderbird to Lotus Notes. Now, as everybody know that IBM Notes is the most secure email application worldwide. If a user needs a high-level security of data, then it is the right choice. It is same as other email client offers same services and meet all requirement of the users. However, there are various other desktop-based email applications in comparison to it such as Microsoft Outlook, Mozilla Thunderbird, etc. But, after knowing about the various advance services of Lotus Notes, users want to perform Thunderbird MBOX to Lotus Notes conversion in order to maintain the continuity of the work. So, if you are looking for an easy solution to convert MBOX to NSF file format, then this the right place for you. In this article, we have discussed a simple and easy way to perform MBOX to NSF conversion. However, before, going into the solutions directly, let us first discuss the need of Thunderbird MBOX to IBM Notes conversion.
Benefits of Thunderbird to Lotus Notes Migration
There are various benefits of switching from Mozilla Thunderbird to IBM Notes. Therefore, in this segment, some situations that force users to migrate to Lotus Notes are covered:
- The data maintenance to ensure the security is the most attractive feature of IBM Notes. Therefore, the users who want to keep their data totally safe secure needs to export their data to Notes Domino NSF to avail the security facility offered by the IBM Notes.
- There are many other advanced features offered IBM Notes that are really useful to the users such as development, collaboration, etc. that are not provided by the Thunderbird.
- In addition, the IBM Notes & Domino is the most powerful platform for application development that can easily be deployed for large scale organization.
- Another benefit is the replication feature of IBM Notes that allows its users to work in both online & offline mode along with a feature to maintain the multiple copies of one database.
- IBM Notes has a big history of backward compatibility and permits different users to share their work progress on the same document online and edit it.
A Perfect Solution to Perform Thunderbird to Lotus Notes Migration
There is no manual solution available that a user can use to convert MBOX to Lotus Notes NSF format. To perform the data conversion from MBOX to NSF file format, one can go for a third-party tool available i.e. MBOX to NSF Converter. The tool is designed in such a way that it can easily export all data items stored in MBOX file to NSF format without any hassle. The best part about the tool is that it export MBOX file from other email application also to NSF format. In addition, the tool provides a simple and easy-to-use user interface that even a non-technical user can also use it without any expert help.
Benefits of MBOX to NSF Converter
- Export MBOX file of all email application such as Thunderbird, Apple Mail, etc.
- Allows to export multiple MBOX files to NSF file format in batch
- Permit users to export selective emails from MBOX file to Lotus Notes
- Does not impose any file size limitation to export MBOX to NSF format
- Maintains integrity of data and on-disk folder structure during conversion
- Compatible with all versions of IBM Notes such as 9/ 8.5 and all below
- Standalone application means does not require any extra installation
Switching from Thunderbird to Lotus Notes has now become the need of some users due to which they search for a reliable solution. However, performing MBOX to NSF conversion in a perfect way is not at all an easy task. Thus, without wasting any time in searching for some other approach use a commercial solution suggested i.e. MBOX to NSF converter. The tool migrates Thunderbird MBOX into Lotus Notes. It is the best solution to convert MBOX file of any supporting email application to NSF format without any loss of data. Moreover, a user does not need to install any other application to perform the migration using this software.---
Have you got a blog? Not yet? Click here to register one for Free!